Saint Louis Zoo, Peabody Hall
The original elephant house (1915) was underutilized, but with its strategic location in the center of the Zoo, it has been restored and transformed into an exhibit hall. With an addition on the back, the 5,000 square foot facility can accommodate many traveling exhibits, the first of which was the celebration of the Zoo’s 100th anniversary. Designed in partnership with JCo, a leading themed entertainment planning firm.
<< View All Cultural Projects